OUR centre’s curriculum and philosophy were developed and based around meeting the needs of individual children and their families.How to Enrol
We provide a nurturing, stimulating and challenging play-based environment and use the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the Queensland kindergarten learning guidelines (QKLG) as our guidelines.
The EYLF has five learning outcomes:
- Children have a strong sense of identity.
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world.
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing.
- Children are confident and involved learners.
- Children are effective communicators.
C&K curriculum supports and complements the EYLF. Each child is valued as an individual with differing strengths, abilities, experiences, interests and needs.
We support each child to develop a sense of belonging.
Children have opportunities to learn and play in a natural environment. The curriculum encourages children to develop at their own pace with support from teachers and peers.
Children have opportunities to learn about, and understand, sustainability and the importance of looking after our environment and the larger world.